2.21.2011


Is it possible to find reasons behind everything we do?? So this blog too dont have any special reason to be told... but can be concluded as a place where i can disclose many things that i would love to scream aloud to the world that is around me.... i was searching for something..for a start... but unable to find any....
And not sure that i will never be able to find many things that could be spelt wayside...... so i might never be regular.... And suddenly one day you may find me dashing out very cruely without even saying a goodbye.....  i am never regular.... on anything.....
  ok.... let us start... this is not my first blog..... once very serious... once very much selfish and now its mixed...... ;-)
      stepping in to my new platform......... with the usual shivering when i face a croud...
                              MAY I????

2 comments:

your views are my treasures..