3.11.2011

ABLUTION OF PSYCHE

Who told that life is worthless .......might  be a fool ..LIFE is so pure and it is really an enigma .It's my belief.Today
,I just felt a small wind while travelling though my ways of life.IT MADE ME REALISE THAT LIFE IS
REALLY SOMETHING WHICH CANNOT BE EXPLAINED........It was a zephyr that actually made a
big tree  fall down to ground.(It's all much frozen around here).And I really like it.To be frank,now I have
really started to stop existing in this wide universe.(The cold mist is increasing)Life is not prolix till the
psyche  in us is still making imaginations for the very next moment.(I am getting frozen).Let me regain one
of my oldest experiences from my unconcious mind which is still active in me,..................
It was at an evening ,i noticed a single  ray of light falling on my forehead.Usually,as some teacher's words
"apply science in every seconds of life" ,Everyone thinks like that .But unfortunately I thought about the
thoughts of that ray......it will be thinking that "I am so unlucky..I was not able to fall on earth..."Yes it is
.....it's all awesome when we stand with our own active psyche on earth...........................................................
Oh god , please forgive me.........I was not ready to live in this world ............Yes, I existed.But I failed to stand
straight at this eath,this spontaneous earth..BUT FROM NOW, IWILL LIVE........WITH AN
INSPIRATION.........................................ALONG WITH MY DREAMS.................MY LIFE..........AND
WITH MY SOUL WHICH IS DRIPPING AWAY FROM  MY HANDS.............
                                  
   Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.
  But to hold it together when everyone else
   would understand if you fell apart,
    that's true strength.
     -unknown

6 comments:

your views are my treasures..